2017 Holiday Gift Guide for The Girly Traveller!
With Christmas right around the corner, everyone is about to start scrambling to find that perfect gift for every person on their list. I’m here to help!
This gift guide is for the girly traveller in your life!
- 3 pack TSA approved pouches in PINK! — These pouches are perfect for anybody who plans on flying anywhere! Having to take everything out of your suitcase when TSA sees something on the scan is a real hassle and it’s much easier when it’s in clear plastic pouches!
- PINK laptop case with handle! –Travelling with a laptop can be a real pain, I always find I’m worried about whether or not I smashed it. Having a nice laptop case can ease some of those worries!
- PINK portable charger! — Anybody who has ever had a dead phone in an airport knows how hard it is to be able to find an open plug. Just the worst. The traveller in your life will be fully prepared for that situation with this portable charger!
- Leather Banded World Watch — Anyone who’s a world traveller is always thinking about where their next trip is going to be. Being able to visually see the entire world on their wrist may make them just want to travel more!
- Over-Ear Wireless Headphones — Airplanes can be some of the most annoying places. These headphones will let your girly traveller watch a movie in peace and show the rest of the passengers that she doesn’t want to be talked to!
- RFID Passport Holder — There is nothing more stressful than walking through an airport with your passport in one pocket of your bag, your money in another, and your ID in another. This RFID Passport Holder will keep it all organized all while protecting your identity!
- Waterproof Travel Cosmetic Storage Container — This bag is perfect for your bigger cosmetic items like brushes. It allows for you to have all your bathroom stuff in one area and is perfect for a road trip!
- Berry Coloured Travel Luggage Tags — It’s always good to have a luggage tag to ensure there are no mixups at the baggage claim. They may as well be cute, don’t you think!?
I hope that you found something useful in this girly traveller gift guide and are able to find the perfect present for your loved one!