Welcome to Not Quite an Adult!
My name is Taylor O’Halloran, I’m a full-time blogger who took her passion for online business (and a strong desire to spend my entire day with my dog, Marshmallow) and worked my butt off to create this blog.
A couple fun facts about me
- I’m in my mid-twenties but I’m secretly a #BabyGrandma. Want to invite me to go out and drink? I’ll say maybe and stay home. Want to invite me to sit on your couch, drink wine, and talk about nonsense? I’m in!
- I graduated University in 2017 with a degree in Business and a minor in Psychology, which I think lends itself pretty well to the blogging & online creation industry.
- I’m Canadian, eh? I was born in Summerside, Price Edward Island a small town on a tiny island in Canada. I moved to Ontario about 6 months later.
- I’m OBSESSED with Daschunds (wiener dogs) and I have one of my very own named Marshmallow! They’re just so darn cute, like check out this silly wiener dog pillow on Amazon, who wouldn’t want that?
I’d say I’m a pretty average 20-something, I have student loan debt and for now, I still live with my parents because I don’t have it all together yet and that’s okay. I’m figuring it out one day at a time!
I’ve always loved giving people advice, and talking to my friends about their problems and seeing if I can help them and that’s how I want this website to work. If you ever have an issue in your life, or a question that’s been bugging you, there’s a chance I have an answer. Please, don’t hesitate to email me or use our contact form to ask your question and maybe I’ll write a blog post all about it.
I want to share my life and my experiences with you, the reader, as a way to show that life can be amazing if you let it be and you can get everything you want out of it if you set your mind to it. I’m just like you, and I know that one of the best ways to feel connected to someone you “meet” online is to really get to know them, I want to feel like your friend, not just another online stranger. Here are some random facts about me to get this relationship started!
I’ve compiled a list of some of my favourites as well as some of the most popular posts from this website! Check out these posts and be sure to leave comments and let me know what you think!
- 17 Things Frugal People Never Do
- Small Changes for BIG Weight Loss Results
- 4 Money Conversations You MUST Have With Your S/O
- Questions to Ask at the END of a Job Interview