Here at Not Quite an Adult we’re huge fans of saving money. If you’re looking for some of the internet’s best saving money tips, you’re definitely in the right place and I’m glad you’ve landed here. Instead of letting you click on a menu and just see a bunch of blog posts unorganized and all over the place, we wanted to create a one stop shop for all of our best saving money content in an organized and concise manner.
I really hope you find exactly what you’re looking for! If you’re looking to get the best money saving and money making tips to your inbox once a week, be sure to sign up for our weekly newsletter below!
How to Save Money
Saving money sounds easy in theory, but it isn’t as easy as a lot of people make it seem. This whole section is filled with the best ways to start saving money and to jumpstart your savings with challenges, and small changes!
- Beginner’s Guide to Saving Money
- 10 Ways to Trick Yourself into Saving Money
- How to Use Sinking Funds to Save Money
- How to Save $2600 This Year
- How to Start Saving in Your 20s
- 5 Ways to Put $2,000 In Your Savings This Year
- 10 Week Money Saving Challenge
- 9 Lifestyle Changes to Save You Money
Ways to Save Money
Below are some of my absolute favourite ways to save money on things we buy all the darn time!
- How to Save Money on Travel
- How to Save Money on MakeUp
- How to Save Money Online Shopping
- 50+ Ways to Save Money This Year
- 10 Items to STOP Buying to Save Money
- 10 Items you MUST Buy to Save Money
*One of my favourite ways to save money is to use the browser extension Honey. This extension searches the entire internet for coupon codes that you otherwise may not have been able to find. Seriously, try out honey for FREE today.
Having an emergency fund is one of the most important things you can do for your finances, it can help you save money and allow you not to use credit every time something bad happens!
Stop Living Paycheck to Paycheck
Living paycheck to paycheck is honestly a curse, it’s a huge reason why so many relationships end, money troubles are legit. Learning strategies to break that paycheck to paycheck cycle and stop being broke is a really good first step to changing your life.
- How to Stop Living Paycheck to Paycheck
- 5 Ways to Save Money When You’re Broke
- 6 Reasons Why You’re Still Broke
Knowing and understanding your credit score and how it works is very important for financial success. There are financial gurus out there who will try and convince you to have no debt and never worry about your credit score, but a bad credit score will hurt you in more ways than you know!
- How to Increase Your Credit Score 100+ Points
- Common Credit Score Questions Answered
- 5 Reasons Your Credit Score is Decreasing
- What is a Good Credit Score?
- Credit Card Rules You Should Follow
Budgeting Tips & Methods
Oh, budgets. A necessary evil. Budgeting is one of the best things you can do to organize your finances and get your life together! Having a budget doesn’t need to feel like you’re in jail. The whole point of a budget is to make a plan for your money and give every dollar a job. Your money needs to be working for you!
- 5 Reasons Why You Need a Budget
- Zero-Based Budget
- 50/30/20 Budget
- Things You’re Forgetting to Budget For
- How to Fix a Failing Budget
- Expenses You Must Cut From Your Budget
In addition to all the awesome content we have about budgeting here on Not Quite an Adult, we have a really awesome 5 day email course we think you should try out!
Frugal Living Tips
Living frugally is a great way to start saving more money and being more conscious about where your money goes. Interestingly, these frugal living blog posts are some of the most popular on Not Quite an Adult! These are a definite must-read if I do say so myself!
- 17 Things Frugal People Never Do
- 5 Frugal Living Tips for Beginners
- 10 Daily Habits of the Super Frugal
*When frugal people go grocery shopping, they make sure they’re getting cash back whenever they can and apps like Checkout 51 make that much easier. All you need to do is take a picture of your receipt and checkout 51 will see what kinds of cash back your’e eligible for! Check out Checkout 51 for free today!
Saving Money on Food & Groceries
Eating is kind of a necessity in order to keep ourselves alive so this is one of the most essential places you need to try and cut costs. Below are some of my absolute best tips on how to save money on groceries and eating out at restaurants!
- 10 Ways to Save Money on Groceries
- How to Stop Overspending For Good
- 5 Ways to Save Money When Eating Out
*Are you a meal planner? If not, I highly suggest that you checkout the awesome website $5 Meal Plan. Their whole deal is that they’ll send you a weekly meal plan and a detailed grocery list each week for only $5 a month. Get your first two weeks free!
- How to Calculate Your Net Worth
- Why You Need a 5-Year Financial Plan
- Personal Finance Moves You Must Make Before 30
- 15 Small Ways to Improve Your Finances
- Personal Finance Rules You Must Live By
- Financial Habits You Must Develop
- Common Money Mistakes Women Make
- Common Money Problems & How to Fix Them
- 10 Things I Wish I Knew About Money at 18
- 7 Financial Myths You Probably Believe
- Money Conversations You Must Have With Your S/O
- #1 Book to Change Your Money Mindset
- Spending VS Income Problem